Experience the Precision and Quality of CARDONE 100% New Wiper and Window Lift Motors!
CARDONE Select 100% New motors deliver performance and
operating life that’s unmatched in the industry. CARDONE Select
Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that each unit is designed to
the highest quality standards and manufactured with precision,
so that each unit performs precisely the way it should. With more
than 40 years of experience in remanufactured electrical motors
and automotive electronics, we know where — and why — new
parts fail. We’ve taken that unique insight and built in solutions
to avoid those traditional design flaws in our new line of motors.
Here are a few more reasons for choosing CARDONE Select:
- For applications with the highest O.E. failure rates we use armatures with extra windings to increase stall torque and prevent failure.
- Every motor is lubricated with the precise amount of grease
needed for quiet operation.
- Brushes are designed to meet original specifications to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched.
- Magnets deliver the exact amount of torque needed to
withstand extreme weather conditions and compensate for
worn components in the wiper and window lift systems.
- Gears are made from reinforced composite materials, which
last longer and resist stripping.
- Limited lifetime
Wiper Motor Pulse Board
Utilizing core competencies in electronics remanufacturing,
CARDONE has redesigned this unit with a thicker board and uses through-flow soldering
technology for a superior solder joint. This process
extends the life of the pulse board while preventing
the formation of hairline cracks on the board which interrupt the smooth flow of power and information, causing the unit to malfunction.
- Precision-engineered for maximum performance
- Targets approximately 13 million vehicles in operation
- Applications for GM trucks from 1990 to 2005
- Includes plastic back plate and mounting screws